Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Quality Time

Yesterday Joakim and I went for a LOOOONG walk talking about our dreams and how we will achieve them. I love my life and working 40+ hours every week doing something that I'm not passionate about has taught me a great lesson, because that is something that I will never do again! I'm on a path of soul searching and I feel like I'm getting closer to finding an answer. 
In the evening we were invited to a party with a lot of international students and they sure knew how to party! I chose to stay sober and just observe the crowd, which turned out to be quite entertaining.

 It has been raining forever now, but the good thing is that it brings out these little guys :)

 My rocking fiancé

 Me and my fellow sober friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala