Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Sunday, May 6, 2012

DIY: Ombre hair

I've been living in this apartment with my boyfriend and two other guys for 6-7 months now and for the first time I've had the weekend all to myself. I felt liberated and sooo good just spending time alone, but this morning I was bored and I wanted to go shopping but all the stores were closed, except for the grocery and drug stores. I decided to dye my hair to change up my look a bit. I then youtubed (yes that's a verb!) DIY Ombre hair and because of my thick, black asian hair this is only phase one. I want it a bit lighter.

This is my hair before

This is my hair now

9 comments:

  1. Love your ombre hair it's amazing! thanks for visiting my blog, I'm following you now<3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new hair looks really fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! I like it! Thanks for sharing :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your visit and comment to my blog :) I really like your new hair :) beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your hair looks! It's beautiful. And I always love spending time alone as well, everything always seems so much more fun to do, even the most simple things.

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute hair!!

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hihi,my hair looks like yours but mine it's blue!!

    http://fcireasa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your new hair~~ i've been thinking of dying my hair ombre too... prolly go blonde at the bottom haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala