Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2nd Day of Summer

It's hard for me to not crave for ice cream when it's hot out, but just like any other girl I have a food-conscience. I try my best to work out 4 times or more a week and I know that it would be a step back if I give in to my cravings, but when I do - I enjoy and savor every second of it. Mmmm look at that ice cream cone. Yuuum!

My new (favorite) dress from Weekday 

 The harbor in Aalborg, Denmark at 8.30 p.m.

Yummy gelato - si per favore!

7 comments:

  1. You look so cute in that floral dress. That gelato looks so yummy! The weather is getting really warm here in Texas, I need some of that to cool me down!

    xx
    Amanda

    MyCowlick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that gelato looks delicious! I love ice cream too heheh

    Thanks for the comment on my blog! I visited Copenhagen once when I was 15 years old so I don't remember too much..I'm so excited to visit again, especially Nyhavn! do you have any recommendations for the best lounges/restaurants?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Nyhavn is great in the summer. The whole downtown area is filled with gorge people! Great place to find inspiration. Also, visit areas like Nørrebro and Vesterbro. There are cute boutiques and good cafés/bars ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog.. Lov ur dress :))

    foolishisme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics!! Beautiful dress :)
    Thank you so much for stopping by & commenting!!! You said you were following me, but I can't see you on my followers list :(

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala