Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The End of An Era

I still can't believe that I'm back home in Copenhagen now. The Aalborg chapter has come to an end and I'm on to a new life here. I've met some amazing people and I'm so glad that I had the chance to say goodbye to them last night.

Joakim is going to stay there for another month to finish his exams, before he moves and I miss him already. Even though, we've been together for the last 8 1/2 years, I feel like I fall in love with him all over again everyday. We laugh together, we cry together and we encourage each other to follow our dreams.

Our street in Aalborg

Our room

Out with my BFF 

My BFF and I 

Having fun in the sun

My Joakim <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala