Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Thursday, September 25, 2014

What Should I do with My Life?

Becoming a mother has been a hard and very rewarding process. It has given me so much more than I had ever imagined. It has brought my past to life, both good and bad, because I want to pass on whatever experience I have gained, but do not want to repeat all the mistakes my parents made. However, going through pregnancy, giving birth and raising a human being cannot be added on a resume, so when the time comes and I need to search for a job, there will be a big gap from 2013-2015. Right now, I am a stay-at-home mom and it is the hardest job I have ever had, but the most fulfilling. I have the responsibility to raise a person to become a good, intelligent and caring individual. If I make a mistake, I can never undo it.
So for the past few weeks I have been up at night thinking about the future and MY life. What do i want to do with my life?? Before my daughter, I was spontaneous, adventurous and very carefree. In many ways, I still am, but there are obviously limitations to that now. 
I have done odd jobs, performed on stages, talked to huge crowds and traveled a lot! (besides having two degrees) but now I want to focus my energy on something I can be passionate about while being a mother. Something I can call "my calling". I googled for a bit and if you are in a similar situation, you might find these links helpful.

First link
Second link
Third link

And please send me links or any advise you might have. I would really appreciate that. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala