Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Land of Lamz

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eyeshadow Palette

Normally, I use MAC products only but I stumbled upon this eyeshadow palette while shopping on Ebay and I couldn't resist. One of my favorite hobbies is doing other people's make up and hair, so this is great for me to have. Two of the best makeup tips are to make sure to always cleanse your skin night and day and be consistent with whichever brand works for you. I think that if you take care of your skin and choose the right foundation, then you have a good basis to work on.



2 comments:

  1. i agree with you that the skin is the most important, i wash my face after and before bed, such a fresh feeling:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it.

XOXO Lala